1. You may not reproduce, publish, perform, broadcast, make an adaptation of, sell, lease, offer or expose any copy of any Content in respect of which we own the copyright without our consent, or in the case of the Content of a third party author, without his or her consent.
2. You acknowledge that we own the right, title and interest in and to the Services developed and provided by us, the system which provides the Services and all software associated with the Services, as well as all Intellectual Property Rights thereto.
3. You will comply with all national and international laws pertaining to Intellectual Property Rights.
4. Unless otherwise agreed, you will retain ownership of any original content that you provide when using a service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our service.
5. However, we own all compilations, collective works or derivative works created byus which may incorporate your content and which are reduced to a material form and original; and with regards to content which you may upload or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas, you grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide and royalty-free right and license to use, publicly display, publish, publicly perform, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, adapt, modify and promote your content on any medium.
6. Should you be of the view that the Intellectual Property Rights in any of your works uploaded on the Site have been infringed or otherwise violated, please provide our Webmaster with the following information:
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, you, by using the Site, agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the Republic of India without regard to its conflict-of- law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in Mumbai, in the state of Maharashtra, India.